Sunday, May 19, 2013

FARM Scenes Views and Vistas

FARM Scenes Views and Vistas

















Morning mist in the valley


Sunset over the hills



View from my office window


View from my office door


Backyard track into the bush







Morning Moon over the hills







Morning mist































































































































































































































































*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes
Victoria   Australia

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE your photos Joanne :) :) :) Super gorgeous shots! So Beautiful πŸŒˆπŸ’— Thank you so very much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are blessed with a bit of heaven. Beautiful place- makes my heart long for such a place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. And I appreciate where and honour where I live each and every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for all you do. The pictures are magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing such beautiful sights.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joanne❤, I just don't know where to start or end🌹. What you have shared is so priceless and I thank you with great joy in my πŸ’ž. What such work of art🌟.

    ReplyDelete